What you will get?
- 1 unit of Mushroom Paste 5g
- 1 unit of Mushroom Paste Instruction Card
- 1 unit of Anti Stem Rot Paste 60g
1. What is Mushroom Paste?
Mushroom Paste is a paste that is composed of Vegan based Lanolin together with a formulated ratio of a plant hormone that promotes "Cell Division" in plants.
To use, apply a dab of paste with a toothpick/ cotton bud to the Axillary buds of the plant to transform it into magical mushrooms (jk, it does not grow mushroom but rather it activates the shoot growth from the Axilary Buds)
*However, to improve efficiency, DO NOT BE GREEDY and put on every node. If the plant has 6 axillary bud, apply on only 2-3, this is to ensure that not all energy is redirected to the new shoot hence improving efficiency of the paste.
We have tested and proven to work on most types of Begonias & Philodendron and certain type of Monsteras.
Tip: Use a disposable toothpick to apply.
The effectiveness of the paste depends on the health and species of the plant and can range anytime between a week to a few months.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE*
- Mild leakage when you received the paste is normal as the gel consistency turns into liquid if exposed to heat during the transit period *Please place an order only if you are okay with this*
- Just store the paste at a cool area for a few hours for it to solidify into a cream-gel consistency again before using.
2. What is Anti Stem Rot Paste:
This Anti-Stem Rot Paste is made of "Thiophanate-Methyl", a chemical that functions to prevent the spread of fungus / bacteria on any open wound of the plant . A safer alternative to cinnamon powder or waxing the wounds. We've tested on many cuttings and the results are miraculous, hence we are sharing this product with all you hobbyist!
Shake before use.
Apply paste thinly on the tip of the cut and let dry for 20-30 minutes
it should form a semi-hardened scab afterwards
Seal tightly after use.
Tip: Let the stem dry/ wipe dry with a clean cloth/ tissue before applying the paste.
EAST MALAYSIA - We do not post this to Sabah/ Sarawak/ Labuan due to:
- this product will melt under heat/ high temperature and might leak out during long transit time
- courier restrictions, no liquid/ gel/ cream/ paste items
STORAGE & USAGE GUIDELINES:
- Keep at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from pets and children
- Wash your hands/ skin properly with soap if come in contact with the product